THIS IS THE HOME PAGE OF CLINT BO DEAN

Dear fans,
Welcome to my new international website, where visitors from all over the world can come together and share in their love for my music and my unique writing abilities. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you will consider returning, instead of ignoring me like most people do. Please also consider leaving a comment on my specially created comments system, which allows my fans from all over the world to communicate with me, personally, one on one. Again, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you the next time you visit me here, at my international web portal designed for visitors from all over the world, who come here to share their appreciation of my music and my amazing, god-like writing abilities. Please, stay. Don't leave me here, alone, like all the others. I beg you.

Yours in music, and dreams,

THE TRUTH ABOUT CLINT BO DEAN

Clint Bo Dean is a highly successful musical recording artist. His recordings have been released on the respected label, [dnrc]

Links

The Official Clint Bo Dean Website
The Official Enya Website
The Official Clannad Website
The Official Chris de Burgh Website
The Official Howard Jones Website
The Official Andrew Lloyd Webber Website
The Official Stevie Nicks Website
The Official Sting Website
The Official Davey Dreamnation Website
The Official Daryl Braithwaite Website
The Official Duran Duran Website

Recent Posts

Hey Kids ...
Hey Gents ...
Hey Ladies ...
Why I love "Cats"

 

Party 1

Useless, absolutely fucking useless. I thought I could trust you. I thought we were on one wavelength. You said "Wear something glitzy, it's a Studio 64 party." Well, thanks. Thanks for pushing my excitement levels so high I had to inhale Ventolin. Thanks for prompting me to spend the next four hours in other peoples' wardrobes, dashing from look to look, outfit to drawing board, back and fifth. Thanks for inspiring me then to down a couple of vitamin pills with Red Bull, turning my complexion wan. Thanks for picking me up from Tribesco, so kind. It must have been fun to drive down the street shouting "Who wants a lift to Studio 64?" like we were in New York, and the whole city was our film set. You looked pretty fucking stupid yourself. It's not often you see Hall and Oates together in public, and yet that's exactly what we were - me, in my pink flamingo jumpsuit, all flanged sleeves and flaring pant-endings, obscurely antique gym shoes, obligatory jewelled bangle on my left wrist, diamond stud in my right. You, looking hot in a knitted singlet, Crystal Cylinder casual pant and Ciak shoes, bandanna curled like a pet snake round both your wrists at once, and also the steering wheel. Thanks for tuning the radio to the only station playing Don Henley's "Boys of Summer" at that very moment. Though I winced, when the seasgulls came in during the instrumental bridge, I could have been Michael J Fox in any of his movies. I began to wonder whether he ever went to Studio 64 in its heyday, and was he the same height then? The vitamins rushed through my pelvis. The Telstar TX5 Ghia hatchback with digital instrumentation roared over pedestrians, dogs and roadhumps, dispatching butterfiles from my stomach to my brain. Kit had the onboard navigation system booted, rammed and reloaded. You took a few calls on a phone welded to the dashboard. "Yeah, see you there!" "Cool!" "Ten minutes away, save some for me!" Etc. Thanks for tricking me into believing I'd be amongst friends. I thought I could trust you. Then again, I thought I could yodel.

#   0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home