THIS IS THE HOME PAGE OF CLINT BO DEAN

Dear fans,
Welcome to my new international website, where visitors from all over the world can come together and share in their love for my music and my unique writing abilities. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you will consider returning, instead of ignoring me like most people do. Please also consider leaving a comment on my specially created comments system, which allows my fans from all over the world to communicate with me, personally, one on one. Again, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you the next time you visit me here, at my international web portal designed for visitors from all over the world, who come here to share their appreciation of my music and my amazing, god-like writing abilities. Please, stay. Don't leave me here, alone, like all the others. I beg you.

Yours in music, and dreams,

THE TRUTH ABOUT CLINT BO DEAN

Clint Bo Dean is a highly successful musical recording artist. His recordings have been released on the respected label, [dnrc]

Links

The Official Clint Bo Dean Website
The Official Enya Website
The Official Clannad Website
The Official Chris de Burgh Website
The Official Howard Jones Website
The Official Andrew Lloyd Webber Website
The Official Stevie Nicks Website
The Official Sting Website
The Official Davey Dreamnation Website
The Official Daryl Braithwaite Website
The Official Duran Duran Website

Recent Posts

Party 1
Hey Kids ...
Hey Gents ...
Hey Ladies ...
Why I love "Cats"

 

Party 2

You smell like that party we went to a couple of weeks ago. Remember? It was a Saturday night, well, afternoon really. We went down to the reservoir and parked the car so close to the water you could put your feet in without leaving the vehicle. We jacked up the two back tyres for some reason. It looked like the car was frozen in the act of plummetting into the water. The recent rains barely crossed my radar when they fell but that night, out by the reservoir, we watched the ripples slowly advance and fade. Half the picnic area was under water. Signs had been placed near the water's edge, flood warnings. We laughed at the improbability of it all, cracked a couple of Bacardi Breezers and proceeded to just sit there, as the sun went down, listening to Belinda Carlisle's Runaway Horses album, the one with "Summer Rain", "La Luna" and "Runaway Horses" on it. As that song's soaring Spanish-affected chorus swooned around me, I began to lose consciousness, and could only be roused when you ejected the tape and replaced it with the soundtrack from Footrot Flats. That was all the encouragement I needed. As Dave Dobbyn's voice began tio warm up the "da-da-da" for "Slice of Heaven", I leapt from the car, landing in the algae-tinged water and, to my surprise, not minding it one bit. You chucked me another Breezer and we spent the next ten minutes or so sipping quietly. Then a whole bunch of pig-shooters came along in their roo-spotting utes, all high beams and Chisel. The illusion, shattered, decided to come back some other time. We joined the boys for a quiet drink but our Breezers did cause the odd raised eyebrow. As did my gentle demurral when offered a VB. They couldn't understand what we were doing out there and, truth be told, neither could I. The party had been your idea, remember, though you seem not to care now. I left you there, chatting with the pig-shooters, and drove off into the sad night. All the way home the tape player, whose circuits had somehow jammed, looped "Slice of Heaven" over and over again, only it never got past that a capella introduction: "da da da ..."

#   0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home