THIS IS THE HOME PAGE OF CLINT BO DEAN

Dear fans,
Welcome to my new international website, where visitors from all over the world can come together and share in their love for my music and my unique writing abilities. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and that you will consider returning, instead of ignoring me like most people do. Please also consider leaving a comment on my specially created comments system, which allows my fans from all over the world to communicate with me, personally, one on one. Again, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing you the next time you visit me here, at my international web portal designed for visitors from all over the world, who come here to share their appreciation of my music and my amazing, god-like writing abilities. Please, stay. Don't leave me here, alone, like all the others. I beg you.

Yours in music, and dreams,

THE TRUTH ABOUT CLINT BO DEAN

Clint Bo Dean is a highly successful musical recording artist. His recordings have been released on the respected label, [dnrc]

Links

The Official Clint Bo Dean Website
The Official Enya Website
The Official Clannad Website
The Official Chris de Burgh Website
The Official Howard Jones Website
The Official Andrew Lloyd Webber Website
The Official Stevie Nicks Website
The Official Sting Website
The Official Davey Dreamnation Website
The Official Daryl Braithwaite Website
The Official Duran Duran Website

Recent Posts

Etiquette for CATS Fans
Never Go Ashtray
You Wanted It - You Got It
If rumours were true ...
Some of my many secrets ...
Josi!
Wimbled[t]on
Party 2
Party 1
Hey Kids ...

 

iClint™



During a recent gruelling brainstorming session for the track listing on my debut album, I hit upon an incredible invention: the iClint™, a personal music system for the discerning music fan (click on the link above for a larger image). Composed of a cassette player that doubles as a mask to wear either to masquerade balls or to the opening night of any of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musicals, the iClint™ comes fully equipped with an authentic CBD wig, a microphone for extra interaction, a necklace, a pair of headphones courtesy of British Airways, a power source that doubles as a drink dispenser, two complimentary wristbands and an optional fake Pat Cash chequerboard headband as well.

I am currently negotiating the wordwide rights for this machine, which will only play my albums. I expect however that units should begin to hit the shelves sometime after the release of "Never Go Ashtray", now scheduled for 2008. By then, the hype over these so-called 'digital music players' should have calmed down and people will be ready to return to the good old days of fan loyalty. I mean, who wouldn't be into wearing an iClint™ out to the theatre? Please direct any enquiries either to myself or to Enya, via her international web portal. Also, please respect my copyright - I have slaved long and hard to produce this prototype, which is naturally in full working order.

#   2 comments


2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seriously crack me up.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Sean M Whelan said...

Oh man, you are reaaaaaaally onto something here. I-Clint will change everything. This will put Jobs out of one. Put me done for say, ummm... 20,000 units. Just to test the waters. We don't want to go nuts straight away. Why don't we springboard from the Australasian market first? I hear Numan and Oldfield are keen to endorse, but I know you and Numan don't really get along very well, not since that 'stolen peroxide' incident.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home